Saturday, April 5, 2008

Panama City

Yippee! I made it to Central America yesterday from the DR. The Panamanians I've met here have been awesome, as well as other travelers. Today I plan to go see the Canal and Casco Viejo, with some Salsa tonight (if I can stay awake - the late nights in Santo Domingo and traveling have made me quite exhausted). Tomorrow I plan to head to Isla Grande by boat via the Canal! From there to San Blas Islands, or at least that´s the current plan, then up to David and on to Costa Rica! So far, I love Panama. The currency is the dollar, so there is no crazy conversion I have to do in my head every time someone throws out a price - yippee, I don´t have to think! More later hopefully with some photos. Also, if you are needing a vacation, come meet me for a week anywhere - I´m missing everyone and would love to see you!

No comments: